Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Candy play on words - Candygram!

Take each candy and attach a note with a reason why you're sending it. You can put them all in a box labeled the reason why I love you or something like that:

  • Nerds: You're such a nerd and always make me smile.
  • Smarties: You're so smart.
  • 100 Grand: You're just so rich (joking of course).
  • Reese's whips: Because you're whipped.
  • Snickers: For the way you snicker at my jokes.
  • Butterfinger: Because you have a nice butt.
  • Sweet Tarts: Because you're so sweet.
  • Hot Tamales: You're so hot!
  • Laffy Taffy: You always makes me laugh.
  • Hershey's Hugs and Kisses: You always give great hugs and kisses.
  • Dum Dums: You love me even when I'm a dum dum.
  • Shockers: The way I feel about you is shocking!
  • Baby Ruth: I love it when you call me baby.
  • Lifesavers: Because you're my lifesaver.
  • Mints: You're worth a mint to me!
  • Reisen: You're my "reisen" for living.
  • Reese's Pieces: Because I love you to pieces.
  • Big Hunk: Because you're my big hunk.
Pin It

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great idea!

Anonymous said...

great idea indeed