- Make a puzzle out of a picture of yourself or a love letter. You can have these made at Wal-Mart, Kinkos, etc. Or if you're creative get out the glue, cardboard, and scissors and give it a try!
- Send red boxers with hearts or lips on them.
- Hershey's kisses are always a good choice. Write something on the little tags if you're feeling ambitious!
- Sexy love letters are great. Write one yourself or go to hoochymail.com and have them make a free one for you. They have something for everyone from romantic to x-rated!
- A favorite romantic movie of his.
- Mixed CD full of love songs.
- Handmade Valentines
- A romantic book
- Personalize M&M's in pink, red, and white.
- A letter of all the reason you love them.
- A Victoria's Secret magazine with your face glued on all the models.
- And last but not least as suggested by my soldier himself.... a pair of clean panties that smell like your laundry or perfume (or maybe a pillowcase if you're a bit shy).
Thursday, January 31, 2008
I've done a little more thinking about a great Valentine's Day care package and here are a few more ideas I've come up with: