I recently received an email full of birthday ideas! Enjoy!
I’m an avid reader of spousebuzz and came across your link there. My fiancé is deployed to Iraq and I was having a hard time trying to figure out what to send him for his birthday. To help anyone else I thought I would share what I sent….
- Candles- he was turning 24 so I put 24 in a plastic bag (did not include lighter) I knew his roommate had one, didn’t think you could ship lighters anyways
- Balloons- he said the guys had a good time blowing them up and playing volleyball, ect. with them
- Cake- betty crocker makes individual microwaveable cakes- just add water, put in microwave and tada! Comes with caramel or icing.
- DVD- with me and his friends singing happy birthday to him, and left personal notes on it
- Wrapped presents- this would vary
I thought about doing a “theme” sending over cups, plates, food, hats, table cloth…. but I thought it might be to much. May be good for someone else though?
Thanks for keeping your blog, what a great idea!